12 Dez Interreg North-West Europe ‘’Making an impact!’’ Event
EIfI-Tech was in Tourcoing, France last week for the Interreg North-West Europe (NWE) Programme’s first ever impact event with the aim of showcasing EIfI-Tech’s two Interreg NWE projects – CleanMobilEnergy (CME) and Housing 4.0 Energy (H4.0E). The 1.5-day transnational event focused on the results achieved by Interreg NWE projects so far, and how to further support their uptake and impact. The main intention of the NWE’s ‘’Making an impact!” event was to convene project partners in addition to decision makers at the European, national and local levels. The event was held only a few months after the Interreg NWE Programme opened its first call for capitalisation, which is intended to maximise the impact of project results within the framework of the programme’s capitalisation strategy.
In addition to networking and looking for new opportunities for project synergies for both H4.0E and CME projects, EIfI-Tech also attended an international CleanMobilEnergy Steering Committee Meeting to discuss important project management updates.
More information on the Interreg NWE ‘’Making an impact!’’ Event
The programme was designed to offer unique opportunities for participants to network, exchange and explore new potential collaborations via a variety of sessions, workshops and exhibitions:
- An opening plenary session will open the discussion on the programme’s result orientation and the need to maximise the impact of projects throughout the NWE territory, and beyond in Europe.
- The project forum and exhibition area will constitute a dynamic and interactive networking platform, where NWE beneficiaries will have the opportunity to showcase their work and the changes they brought in North-West Europe.
- Site visits in the Lille agglomeration will allow participants to discover what some NWE projects have achieved on various topics ranging from social innovation to circular economy.
- Thematic workshops on some of the main topics addressed by our programme (such as health, energy efficiency, green constriction, marine energy…) will give the floor to project partners to discuss their needs, find synergies and elaborate ideas for further cooperation.
- New support opportunities to further rollout project results and ensure their uptake will be presented.
The full agenda is available here.