25 Mrz VET-TEDD Final Conference: Save the Date
The Final Conference for our Erasmus+ VET-TEDD project will present the project, the project partners and our outputs. It will also provide an opportunity to join the conversation, engage with project partners and test our project outputs; our Self-Assessment Tool, Micro Learning Programmes & Case Studies.
The agenda for the VET-TEDD Final Conference is detailed below:
- What is the VET-TEDD project?
- Introduction to the partners: City of Glasgow College, EIfI-Tech, Noorderpoort, ROC A12, SPEV, Šolski Center Nova Gorica and TKNIKA
- The Economic & Social Value in Digital Adoption for VET – Keynote Address
- Developing Digital Competence through Self-Assessment
- Workshops (Round 1) – Visit one of 10 case study workshops or our SAT Workshop (bookable online before the event)
- Workshops (Round 2) – Visit one of 10 case study workshops or our SAT Workshop (bookable online before the event)
- Final Q&A & Closing Remarks
On the day of the event, registration will begin at 09.45 (UK time), and the event will formally begin at 10.00 – 16.00 GMT on Friday, 21 May 2021. Participants can look forward to engaging speakers and insightful lessons learned from both inside and outside the European partnership.
You can book a place at the conference using the Eventbrite link below:
Bookings for the event open as of Monday, 22 Mar 2021 at 09:00 (UK time).